You might love the natural way your hair curls, but you definitely don’t feel that love when you brush it and its frizz gets in the way; this is definitely everything but the polished and sleek look you’re aiming for. So, without further ado, here are twelve very simple tips to keep your hair frizz-free:
- Avoid brushing your hair once it’s dry. The right time to brush curly hair is after you wash and dry it gently with towel. Use a brush, comb or your own fingers to brush slightly wet hair and then apply an anti-frizz product to easily maintain it throughout the day.
- If you have to comb your hair while it’s dry, add some water to your tresses. However, the best way to achieve good results remains finger-combing your hair with wet hands to slightly style and untangle it.
- Another way you can manage frizz is by taking some conditioner, watering it down a bit and applying it to your hair tips gently.
- A convenient way to control frizz and add shine to the hair is to use conditioners that are protein-infused.
- Using too many hair styling appliances, such as a hair dryer and flat iron, can make it brittle and easy to break. So try using these products as little as possible.
- Dryness is one of the major causes of frizz, so keeping your hair moisturized can help you reduce this symptom. Simply use a conditioner, natural oil or an anti-frizz cream for this purpose.
- Using chemical products like relaxers and straighteners can also make your hair weak and cause breakage, therefore steer away from these as well.
- When you’re drying your hair, consider using a round brush to smoothen the cuticles since it’s gentler on the hair.
- If you want to give your hair a lift and a smoother look, dry the roots only and let the tips and shafts dry naturally.
- Using products containing alcohol can make your hair dry and increase its frizziness. So before buying a shampoo or a conditioner, go through its ingredients and make sure that it’s alcohol-free.
- If you tend to experience afternoon frizz, you can get rid of it with a bit of children’s detangling spray. This is perfect as it won’t give your hair a greasy look.
- A professional would know best how you can keep your hair frizz-free all day long, so talk to your stylist and find out which products would be best for you.
Try these simple tips and enjoy smooth frizz-free hair all day long.
Our blog entries are for your information only and are not intended as medical advice. Because everyone is different, we recommend you work with your medical professional to determine what’s best for you. Toji: Pure Density is designed to support healthy hair growth, and comes with a 3-bottle guarantee. Yes – this means you can try it for 3 months, and if you don’t grow faster, thicker, longer hair we will gladly provide you a complete, 100% money back, refund . For more info, check out our site: www.tojilife.com.